Sunday, June 20, 2010

I failed

As happens nearly every weekend, I failed at keeping to my diet. I had drinks, fries, and lots of carbs. I don't really know why I do it, other than I have issues with depriving myself whatever I want at that exact moment. I do it when shopping, eating, and even drinking.

So here's a new pledge. I will go without carbs at least 5 days this week. I will work out at least 4 days this week. And I will limit my drinking to Friday and Saturday. I need to realize that a) I can enjoy myself without all of that crap, b) I will be happier if I can lose some weight, and c) I will save some money and use it to buy something cute and fun when I'm back to my normal body.

I will also be better this week about posting. It will help me to reflect on where I go wrong, and even better, where I go right!


No comments:

Post a Comment