Monday, June 14, 2010

Turning it all around - June 14th - 145 lbs

25 lbs to goal

When it comes to sticking to a diet, I have a tough time with days 1-2, then again over the first weekend. If I can make it through that long, I'm usually good for a while. More recently, my biggest issue is when I travel, which is often. Tomorrow I'm traveling again, and it's going to be tough, because I'm not only traveling, but am at a conference, which means lots of bad food. With my dietary restrictions, finding anything to eat will be a stretch, so I'll likely eat anything and everything I'm able.

Today, thankfully, we had community service that kept me working outside, and I was able to walk a few miles. Fresh fruit it my savior, and I'm looking forward to making a delicious tofu stir-fry, without noodles, or rice. I've always been best at attempting the low-carb diets because i can eat more of the other stuff. I may try, however, to start cutting unnatural foods out.

I need to be healthier. With a family history of high cholesterol and cancers of all kinds, I need o be more conscious about what I eat, how much I work out, and keep myself moving forward towards looking better in my beautiful Louboutins.


No comments:

Post a Comment